Welcome to the Seiko Service Center Ireland.
Our highest priority is to ensure all our customers satisfied with our service.
The Irish SEIKO Service Center provides repair services on Seiko, Seiko Clocks, Pulsar, and Lorus. The Service Center is operated by Timemark Ltd. who are the exclusive distributors of SEIKO Watch Corporation products in Ireland.
We are also happy to handle the service of the following collections: Grand Seiko, Seiko Galante, Seiko Credor, Seiko Spring Drive, Seiko ASTRON, and Seiko Kinetic Chronograph - caliber 9T (please be aware that many of these collections possess highly sophisticated movements and must be sent to Japan for service).
Our SEIKO Service Center is the only service facility in the Republic of Ireland authorized by SEIKO Watch Corporation to service the above mentioned brands, and all work performed carries either a six or twelve month guarantee.
The SEIKO Service Center will provide you with a written estimate by email to the cost of repairing your timepiece, including any part(s) it may require. We cannot provide estimates by phone, as we must have the timepiece in order to perform a proper evaluation.
There is a return postage & administration charge applied for repairs that are not proceeded and are not able to be collected of €19.95
The SEIKO Service Center is committed to providing exceptional and professional service, and we strive to exceed your expectations. Click here to take a look inside.
How to send your watch for repair
Due to the Holiday Closure Our Service Centre will not be processing new repairs now until the 10th of January 2021
Please send your timepiece to:
Seiko Service Center
A6 Calmount Park
We suggest that you insure the package for your protection.
***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR WATCH IN THE ORIGINAL GIFT BOX, AS WE DISCARD ALL PACKAGING***
- Return Address (that can receive parcels that require a signature)
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail address (for repair updates)
- Brief description of the problem with the timepiece or the service you would like
- Number of timepieces you have included for service
- Where applicable a new Seiko battery will be fitted, free of charge, and the seal will be replaced to restore water resistance to the original standard.
- The casing and bracelet will be brushed and ultrasonically tank cleaned.
- The watch timing and energy consumption will be tested using the latest electronic equipment and 50m or greater water resistant watches will be pressure tested to the relevant Seiko specification.
- Technical and manual final inspection in compliance with Seiko quality assured standards.
- - including repairs and adjustments.
Part Jobs - (glass, stem and crown, dial and/or hands etc.) - For all part jobs where the case back is removed we will fit a new Seiko battery free of charge. Gaskets will be replaced where applicable and the watch will be pressure tested to ensure that it conforms to the original specification of water resistance.
Battery & Re-sealing - Seiko is one of only a few fully-integrated watch companies in the world, and we are proud to be able to produce all of our critical watch components in-house, including 99% of our watch batteries. Our expertise is unrivaled in this field. We are able to manufacture environmentally-friendly batteries to the highest standards to ensure longevity - making them ideal for watches which demand high accuracy.